The CICC 2020 Student Education Grant Awards Program recognizes and promotes early career accomplishments in all integrated circuits fields by supporting graduate student attendance at CICC 2020.
With the help of the CICC SEGA program, up-and-coming young engineers:
- may network with researchers from the industry, academia, and government from all over the world.
- learn about IC design break-throughs, and about challenges that have not yet been solved or need to be addressed, in-person and in advance.
Education stipends up to US$250 per student will be awarded.
Priority will be given to graduate students worldwide who will NOT be an author or co-author for any papers at CICC 2020.
Requirements for CICC 2020 Student Education Grant Awards Program:
- Applicants must submit a personal statement (less than 300 words) to state their research interests and their relevance to the technical focuses of CICC. The recommendation letter should certify that the applicant will NOT be an author or co-author for any paper at CICC 2020.
- Applicants must submit a CV.
- Student awardees are expected to volunteer (half day) helping the CICC 2020 team. The volunteer tasks will be assigned after the awardees are selected.
- The application may only be submitted as a single PDF file.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the personal statement and CV. The committee will start to select student awardees until the funding runs out or the application deadline is reached (whichever occurs first). Early submissions will have higher priority and is strongly encouraged.
The application deadline is 20 March 2020 (mid-night US PST).
The IEEE CICC TPC committee reserves the right to verify details of the applications against IEEE records and other resources.
For questions about the CICC Student Education Grant Awards,
please contact Julian Tham (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The student should email the application package (as one single PDF file) directly to:
Each student application should include:
(1) a personal statement (less than 300 words) from the student, and
(2) student CV
The education awards will be a check mailed to the student awardee.
The education awards will only be honored to the student awardees who have completed the full conference registration and attended the CICC 2020 conference.