IEEE Young Professionals
Solid-State Circuits Society Young Professionals & Students Mentoring & Career Coaching Session will be held on 5:30PM on Tuesday, May 2nd in the Lady Bird Studio Room.
- Open to all students, faculty & engineers within 15 years of their first degree.
- No pre-registration required. Walk-ins welcome.
- All student participants get 1 year complimentary SSCS membership.
- Complimentary food and beverages for all participants.
- Answers to all your questions on publications, entrepreneurship, and career coaching.
- Leading experts from industry and academia, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society Executives and
- Distinguished Leaders.
- Learn about SSCS member benefits for young engineers & grad students.
- Complimentary ISSCC tutorial & short courses, SSCS Webinars, distinguished lecturers spobnsored by SSCS to present at your region, $1500 conference travel grants for SSCS volunteer leaders.
In conjunction with the Custom Integrated Circuits Conference 2017 (CICC), the Solid-State Circuits Society (SSCS) will be holding a Young Professionals & Graduate Students Mentoring and Career Coaching Session. The event will be held on Tuesday, May 2nd at 5:30 PM in the Lady Bird Studio room at the Hotel Van Zandt in Austin, Texas. The complementary event is open to all graduate students, early career engineers, and faculty within 15 years of their degree. Leading experts from industry, academia, SSCS executive officers & distinguished lecturers will be available at the mentoring session to talk about career coaching, entrepreneurship, publications, and answer all your questions – both in a town-hall style and one-on-one. There will be complimentary snacks and beverages available for all participants. Student participants will get 1 year complimentary SSCS membership. Please click here to RSVP. Walk-in’s are welcome.