IEEE SSCS Micro-mentoring Session
Solid-State Circuits Society Micro-mentoring Session will be held on 6:00 pm on Tuesday, April 10 in the Shutters I&II Room.
- Open to all students, faculty & engineers within 15 years of their first degree.
- Complimentary food and beverages for all participants
- All student participants get 1 year complimentary SSCS membership.
- Answers to all your questions on publications, entrepreneurship, and career coaching.
- Leading experts from industry and academia, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society Executives and Distinguished Leaders.
- Learn about SSCS member benefits for young engineers & grad students, such as complimentary ISSCC tutorials and short courses, SSCS webinars, distinguished lecturers sponsored by SSCS to present at your region.
- $1,500 conference travel grants for SSCS volunteer leaders and more…
Please RSVP by clicking here. Walk-in’s are also welcome.
Click here to view the video from the 2017 Young Professionals Event.