IEEE SSCS Young Professionals and Women in Circuits Mentoring Session
Due to the virtual format of CICC 2020, the planned Mentoring Session will not be part of the Conference.
IEEE Women in Circuits
Solid-State Circuits Society Young Professionals and Women in Circuits Mentoring Session
- Complimentary event for all students, faculty & engineers within 15 years of their first degree, even if not registered for the conference
- Leading experts from industry and academia, IEEE SSCS Executives and Distinguished Leaders will share their experiences
- 1 on 1 answers to all your questions on publications, entrepreneurship, industry vs. academia and career coaching.
- Student participants are eligible to receive 1-year complimentary SSCS Student Membership or IEEE Student membership. This offer is only valid for first time SSCS and/or IEEE members.
- Learn about SSCS member benefits for young engineers & students, such as complimentary ISSCC tutorials and short courses, SSCS webinars, distinguished lecturers sponsored by SSCS to present at your region, $1,500 conference travel grants for SSCS volunteer leaders and more…