IEEE SSCS Micro-mentoring Session
Solid-State Circuits Society Micro-mentoring Session: 6-7 pm on Tuesday, April 10 in the Shutters I&II Room.
- Complimentary event for all students, faculty & engineers within 15 years of their first degree, even if not registered for the conference.
- Leading experts from industry and academia, IEEE SSCS Executives and Distinguished Leaders will share their experiences
- 1 on 1 answers to all your questions on publications, entrepreneurship, industry vs. academia and career coaching.
- Free SSCS T-Shirt to event attendees and all student participants get 1-year complimentary SSCS membership.
- Learn about SSCS member benefits for young engineers & students, such as complimentary ISSCC tutorials and short courses, SSCS webinars, distinguished lecturers sponsored by SSCS to present at your region, $1,500 conference travel grants for SSCS volunteer leaders and more…
Please RSVP by clicking here. Walk-in’s are also welcome.
Click here to view the video from the 2017 Young Professionals Event.