IEEE SSCS Young Professionals and Women in Circuits Mentoring Session
IEEE Women in Circuits
Solid-State Circuits Society Young Professionals and Women in Circuits Mentoring Session: 4:30pm-6pm on Tuesday, April 16 in Room 406.
- Complimentary event for all students, faculty & engineers within 15 years of their first degree, even if not registered for the conference
- Leading experts from industry and academia, IEEE SSCS Executives and Distinguished Leaders will share their experiences
- 1 on 1 answers to all your questions on publications, entrepreneurship, industry vs. academia and career coaching.
- Student participants are eligible to receive 1-year complimentary SSCS Student Membership or IEEE Student membership. This offer is only valid for first time SSCS and/or IEEE members.
- Learn about SSCS member benefits for young engineers & students, such as complimentary ISSCC tutorials and short courses, SSCS webinars, distinguished lecturers sponsored by SSCS to present at your region, $1,500 conference travel grants for SSCS volunteer leaders and more…
Please RSVP by clicking here. Walk-in’s are also welcome.