2018 CICC Technical Papers
The 2018 Program will be posted in early February, 2018.
Below is the technical program from the 2017 CICC.
The technical sessions are the backbone of our conference and this year we are proud to offer a strong program. Papers will be presented in the following areas: Wireline Techniques for Advanced Modulation Schemes, Clocking Techniques, Memory for Emerging Applications, RF and Millimeter-Wave Power Amplifiers and Transmitters, Data Converter Techniques, Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Wireline Building Blocks, Analog Techniques I, Security Circuits and Systems, Energy Efficient Wireless for 5G and IoT, Switching Regulators, Non-Traditional Computing Hardware, High-Performance and Low-Power Frequency Generation, Analog Techniques II, Oversampling Data Converter, Millimeter-Wave Communication Circuits, Linear Regulator Techniques, Technology Directions.
- Click here for the Monday Sessions – rev.17-04-18.
- Click here for the Tuesday Sessions – rev.17-04-18.
- Click here for the Wednesday Sessions – rev.17-04-18.
- DOWNLOAD the full program (Mon-Tue-Wed) – rev.17-04-18
- Click here for information on the Monday Keynote Presentation