Paper Submission Deadline Extended until November 29, 2020!
Click here for the Call for Papers
Click here to enter the Paper Submission Site
2021 CICC Author Instructions
There is a 2-page limit for all Contributed submissions, 8-page limit for all Invited Speakers and unlimited pages for Plenary, Keynote and Workshop Speakers. The Invited paper length is at the authors’ discretion, with acceptable lengths ranging from 3 to 8 pages. Industry Session papers can range from a single paragraph abstract to 1 page with a maximum of 2 figures. Tutorial Speakers are only asked to provide presentation slides. Everyone is requested to provide a 75-word brief abstract/description.
All regular Technical Session papers should be submitted in both “blind” and “non-blind” format. The blind version of the paper should not identify the authors, their affiliations, and previous work. Placeholders in the blind version of the paper should be utilized to account for this information in the author information section, acknowledgements, and references. Invited and Industry Sessions papers should be submitted only as “non-blind”, as they do not require the submission of a blind version.
The submission titles should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of your presentation. When entering your title online, use mixed case (do not use all caps) and do not put a period at the end of the title. Please do not send supplemental materials (photos, articles or reports) with your submission. These will not be seen by the program review committee.
The author indicated as the “Corresponding Author” in the submission site will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the submission. Please notify your authors/co-authors that the confirmation was received. All papers submitted will be reviewed by the CICC Technical Program Committee. Acceptance notifications will be sent by January 10, 2021. A note will be posted to the conference website when author notices go out. Notices will be sent to all Corresponding Authors only, so please be sure to share the information with your co-authors when received.
To ensure your paper is IEEE Xplore compliant, please use IEEE PDF eXpress by following the Instructions here.
Authors and Affiliations
List the authors and affiliations according to the instructions given online. Author and affiliation information should also be included in the non-blind paper as formatted in the template. If authors’ names and affiliations appear on more than one paper, the names and affiliations must be entered identically on each paper to ensure proper, non-repetitive indexing in publication. Otherwise, the author’s name and affiliation will appear multiple times as we cannot assume that the multiple listings refer to the same author or affiliation. Please consult with your co-authors on how they would like their names and affiliations to appear prior to the submission of the paper.
Judging Procedures and Deadlines
- All Technical Session papers must be received by November 3, 2020
- All Industrial Session papers must be received by December 11, 2020
- All submissions are reviewed, approved or declined by the CICC Technical Program Committee
- Announcements of selected papers will be made by January 10, 2021
- Complete instructions for speaker and poster presentations will be posted to the conference website
You may revise your Technical Session submission until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on November 29, 2020 by returning to the site and logging in again. Similarly, you may revise your Industrial Session submission until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on December 11, 2020.
- CICC 2021 Contributed Paper Blind Template
- CICC 2021 Contributed Paper Non-Blind Template
- CICC 2021 Invited Paper Template
- Visit https://cicc2021.exordo.com/ to create your account. Once you are in the dashboard, click the yellow button “Submit Your Paper Now”
- Read through the instructions as it contains important information you will need to follow.
- Fill out all of the required fields in step 1 through 5 and upload the necessary files. Click ‘Done’ on each page after entering your required information.
- Once you have reviewed your submission and are ready to submit, click the ‘Done’ button on step 5. This will complete your submission to the conference. You will receive a confirmation email denoting that you have completed your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
If the submission must be withdrawn after acceptance, you must notify us in writing via email at email@example.com.
If your paper is accepted you will be prompted to complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) at a later date. Failure to complete the electronic copyright form will result in your paper being withheld from the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All accepted authors are expected to register and present their work virtually at the IEEE CICC Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC 2021). Accepted authors are expected to pay their own registration fees.
Questions regarding the submission process or technical program should be directed to the Program Specialist, Danielle Corrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org. All other conference-related questions should be directed to the Event Planner, John Teehan at email@example.com.