Paper Submissions Are Now Open!
Extended Submission Deadline is 11:59 pm PT on November 15, 2019
- Click on: https://catalyst.omnipress.com/#collection/566/submission
- Click on Create New Account to register an account.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Create Account button. CATALYST will be send you a “Confirm your account” email.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.” A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
- Click on the “Please click here to login.” Once logged in, you will be in edit mode of your submission.
- Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
- Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
- Click “Submit” on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
If you experience any technical issues, please click on the Support link found at the top of each page, or Contact CATALYST Support on the sign in screen. Technical support is available Monday through Friday, from 8 AM – 5 PM Central Time.
For Your Information
The accepted papers will be used for publicity purposes and portions of these papers may be quoted in pre-conference magazine articles.
IF THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, authors must email the conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2020. Please indicate your submission paper number on the email.
Best Student Paper – Papers presented by students and based on their work will be considered for the Best Student Paper Award IF THE PAPER IS IDENTIFIED AS A STUDENT PAPER AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. If a student submitter wants the paper considered for the Best Student Paper Award, he/she should indicated “Student” in the Submission Type on the online submission page.
You will need to upload two versions of your paper: One without personal information, and one with personal information.
- Accepted Formats: Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- No Supplemental Materials: Please DO NOT include supplemental materials (photos, articles, or reports) in your paper.