Advance Registration for the 2017 CICC is now closed.
Advance Registration closed at 5:00 pm, Eastern time, on Friday, April 21, 2017. After April 21, you must register onsite at the conference.
Payment of the Registration Fee entitles the registrant to entrance to all Sunday Educational Sessions and the Monday – Wednesday Technical Sessions, Monday Welcome Reception, Tuesday Conference Reception, and to one copy of the flash drive of the technical papers.
Single day registration entitles the registrant to that day’s events and one copy of flash drive of the technical papers.
A flash drive of the technical papers will be included in the registration fee.
2017 Registration Fees are:
Advance by April 21
- IEEE Member: $600 NonMember: $695 Student: $270
- Onsite at the conference IEEE Member: $655 NonMember: $745 Student: $295
Single Day Registration (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) Advance by April 21
- IEEE Member: $395 per day NonMember: $425 per day There is no student discount
- Onsite at the conference IEEE Member: $445 NonMember: $475
There is no student discount
Register at the Conference
The Registration Desk at the conference will be open as follows:
- Sunday, April 30, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday, May 1, 7:30 am 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May2, 8:30 am 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 3, 8:30 am 3:00 pm